What is selfservice.exe
Lately, some users have been complaining about selfservice.exe error in Windows System. It occurs when the computer is started and when the certain programs are launched. Actually, selfservice.exe is a part of Citrix Receiver program developed by Citrix Systems, Inc.. There is pop-up message stating: “The program can’t start because selfservice.exe is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.” It’s fairly irritating because the program refuses to start.
- Company: Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Product: Citrix Receiver
- Size: 3152776
- Version: 184.108.40.206859
Here you can see examples of selfservice.exe error messages:
- “selfservice.exe Application Error.”
- “selfservice.exe is not a valid Win32 application.”
- “selfservice.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
- “Cannot find selfservice.exe.”
- “selfservice.exe not found.”
- “Error starting program: selfservice.exe.”
- “selfservice.exe is not running.”
- “selfservice.exe failed.”
- “Faulting Application Path: selfservice.exe.”
There can be several causes of the problem:
- selfservice.exe was deleted when another program was removed from your PC;
- selfservice.exe file was accidentally deleted by another PC user or software;
- The registry entries of selfservice.exe are corrupted;
- There is a problem with a hardware;
- Malware infection has corrupted selfservice.exe
How to fix selfservice.exe error
We want to make it clear that performing this step might require advanced computer skills. The simplest way of dealing with the problem would be to use special tool. One of the best is Reimage. It is fully automated, all you need to do is to download and install Reimage. Once you’ve installed this computer optimizer, it will:
- Scan your computer for Errors and Issues. Reimage has wide range of solutions to most of the system problems, including Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error in Windows System;
- Examine the results, so that you can choose what issues Reimage need to fix;
- Fix system problems, like selfservice.exe error in Windows 10;
- Remove malware & virus;
- Optimize your PC’s memory by smart defragmenting;
- Clean your computer from unwanted processes;
- Creates restore points;
- Boost your computer’s performance and startup times.
After deep scanning of your system, Reimage will easily find and fix selfservice.exe error in Windows System. Use this computer optimizer to get rid of selfservice.exe error for FREE.