What is atiptaaa.exe
Lately, some users have been complaining about atiptaaa.exe error in Windows System. It occurs when the computer is started and when the certain programs are launched. Actually, atiptaaa.exe is a part of ATI Task Icon program developed by ATI Technologies, Inc.. There is pop-up message stating: “The program can’t start because atiptaaa.exe is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.” It’s fairly irritating because the program refuses to start.
- Company: ATI Technologies, Inc.
- Product: ATI Task Icon
- Size: Unknown file size
- Version: Unknown file version
Here you can see examples of atiptaaa.exe error messages:
- “atiptaaa.exe Application Error.”
- “atiptaaa.exe is not a valid Win32 application.”
- “atiptaaa.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
- “Cannot find atiptaaa.exe.”
- “atiptaaa.exe not found.”
- “Error starting program: atiptaaa.exe.”
- “atiptaaa.exe is not running.”
- “atiptaaa.exe failed.”
- “Faulting Application Path: atiptaaa.exe.”
There can be several causes of the problem:
- atiptaaa.exe was deleted when another program was removed from your PC;
- atiptaaa.exe file was accidentally deleted by another PC user or software;
- The registry entries of atiptaaa.exe are corrupted;
- There is a problem with a hardware;
- Malware infection has corrupted atiptaaa.exe
How to fix atiptaaa.exe error
We want to make it clear that performing this step might require advanced computer skills. The simplest way of dealing with the problem would be to use special tool. One of the best is Reimage. It is fully automated, all you need to do is to download and install Reimage. Once you’ve installed this computer optimizer, it will:
- Scan your computer for Errors and Issues. Reimage has wide range of solutions to most of the system problems, including Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error in Windows System;
- Examine the results, so that you can choose what issues Reimage need to fix;
- Fix system problems, like atiptaaa.exe error in Windows 10;
- Remove malware & virus;
- Optimize your PC’s memory by smart defragmenting;
- Clean your computer from unwanted processes;
- Creates restore points;
- Boost your computer’s performance and startup times.
After deep scanning of your system, Reimage will easily find and fix atiptaaa.exe error in Windows System. Use this computer optimizer to get rid of atiptaaa.exe error for FREE.