What is atomicsync.dll
Lately, some users have been complaining about atomicsync.dll error in Windows System. It occurs when the computer is started and when the certain programs are launched. Actually, atomicsync.dll is a part of AtomicSync Dynamic Link Library program developed by Net Nanny Software International, Inc.. There is pop-up message stating: “The program can’t start because atomicsync.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.” It’s fairly irritating because the program refuses to start.
- Company: Net Nanny Software International, Inc.
- Product: AtomicSync Dynamic Link Library
- Size: 28672.00
- Version: 5, 0, 2, 4
Here you can see examples of atomicsync.dll error messages:
- “atomicsync.dll Application Error.”
- “atomicsync.dll is not a valid Win32 application.”
- “atomicsync.dll has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
- “Cannot find atomicsync.dll.”
- “atomicsync.dll not found.”
- “Error starting program: atomicsync.dll.”
- “atomicsync.dll is not running.”
- “atomicsync.dll failed.”
- “Faulting Application Path: atomicsync.dll.”
There can be several causes of the problem:
- atomicsync.dll was deleted when another program was removed from your PC;
- atomicsync.dll file was accidentally deleted by another PC user or software;
- The registry entries of atomicsync.dll are corrupted;
- There is a problem with a hardware;
- Malware infection has corrupted atomicsync.dll
How to fix atomicsync.dll error
We want to make it clear that performing this step might require advanced computer skills. The simplest way of dealing with the problem would be to use special tool. One of the best is Reimage. It is fully automated, all you need to do is to download and install Reimage. Once you’ve installed this computer optimizer, it will:
- Scan your computer for Errors and Issues. Reimage has wide range of solutions to most of the system problems, including Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error in Windows System;
- Examine the results, so that you can choose what issues Reimage need to fix;
- Fix system problems, like atomicsync.dll error in Windows 10;
- Remove malware & virus;
- Optimize your PC’s memory by smart defragmenting;
- Clean your computer from unwanted processes;
- Creates restore points;
- Boost your computer’s performance and startup times.
After deep scanning of your system, Reimage will easily find and fix atomicsync.dll error in Windows System. Use this computer optimizer to get rid of atomicsync.dll error for FREE.