What is auth3260.dll
Lately, some users have been complaining about auth3260.dll error in Windows System. It occurs when the computer is started and when the certain programs are launched. Actually, auth3260.dll is a part of Authentication Manager plugin for RealMedia (32-bit) program developed by RealNetworks, Inc.. There is pop-up message stating: “The program can’t start because auth3260.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.” It’s fairly irritating because the program refuses to start.
- Company: RealNetworks, Inc.
- Product: Authentication Manager plugin for RealMedia (32-bit)
- Size: 36720.00
- Version: 18.104.22.1680
Here you can see examples of auth3260.dll error messages:
- “auth3260.dll Application Error.”
- “auth3260.dll is not a valid Win32 application.”
- “auth3260.dll has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
- “Cannot find auth3260.dll.”
- “auth3260.dll not found.”
- “Error starting program: auth3260.dll.”
- “auth3260.dll is not running.”
- “auth3260.dll failed.”
- “Faulting Application Path: auth3260.dll.”
There can be several causes of the problem:
- auth3260.dll was deleted when another program was removed from your PC;
- auth3260.dll file was accidentally deleted by another PC user or software;
- The registry entries of auth3260.dll are corrupted;
- There is a problem with a hardware;
- Malware infection has corrupted auth3260.dll
How to fix auth3260.dll error
We want to make it clear that performing this step might require advanced computer skills. The simplest way of dealing with the problem would be to use special tool. One of the best is Reimage. It is fully automated, all you need to do is to download and install Reimage. Once you’ve installed this computer optimizer, it will:
- Scan your computer for Errors and Issues. Reimage has wide range of solutions to most of the system problems, including Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error in Windows System;
- Examine the results, so that you can choose what issues Reimage need to fix;
- Fix system problems, like auth3260.dll error in Windows 10;
- Remove malware & virus;
- Optimize your PC’s memory by smart defragmenting;
- Clean your computer from unwanted processes;
- Creates restore points;
- Boost your computer’s performance and startup times.
After deep scanning of your system, Reimage will easily find and fix auth3260.dll error in Windows System. Use this computer optimizer to get rid of auth3260.dll error for FREE.