What is aticustomercare.exe
Lately, some users have been complaining about aticustomercare.exe error in Windows System. It occurs when the computer is started and when the certain programs are launched. Actually, aticustomercare.exe is a part of aticustomercare program developed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. There is pop-up message stating: “The program can’t start because aticustomercare.exe is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.” It’s fairly irritating because the program refuses to start.
- Company: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Product: aticustomercare
- Size: Unknown file size
- Version: Unknown file version
Here you can see examples of aticustomercare.exe error messages:
- “aticustomercare.exe Application Error.”
- “aticustomercare.exe is not a valid Win32 application.”
- “aticustomercare.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
- “Cannot find aticustomercare.exe.”
- “aticustomercare.exe not found.”
- “Error starting program: aticustomercare.exe.”
- “aticustomercare.exe is not running.”
- “aticustomercare.exe failed.”
- “Faulting Application Path: aticustomercare.exe.”
There can be several causes of the problem:
- aticustomercare.exe was deleted when another program was removed from your PC;
- aticustomercare.exe file was accidentally deleted by another PC user or software;
- The registry entries of aticustomercare.exe are corrupted;
- There is a problem with a hardware;
- Malware infection has corrupted aticustomercare.exe
How to fix aticustomercare.exe error
We want to make it clear that performing this step might require advanced computer skills. The simplest way of dealing with the problem would be to use special tool. One of the best is Reimage. It is fully automated, all you need to do is to download and install Reimage. Once you’ve installed this computer optimizer, it will:
- Scan your computer for Errors and Issues. Reimage has wide range of solutions to most of the system problems, including Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error in Windows System;
- Examine the results, so that you can choose what issues Reimage need to fix;
- Fix system problems, like aticustomercare.exe error in Windows 10;
- Remove malware & virus;
- Optimize your PC’s memory by smart defragmenting;
- Clean your computer from unwanted processes;
- Creates restore points;
- Boost your computer’s performance and startup times.
After deep scanning of your system, Reimage will easily find and fix aticustomercare.exe error in Windows System. Use this computer optimizer to get rid of aticustomercare.exe error for FREE.